Operating in the thermal coal
and diamond industry in
southern Africa for past 18 years.

We currently employ more than 300 highly skilled
technical and operating staff on 3 mining operations.
We are confident in our capability to evaluate,
acquire and operate commercially feasible projects
in southern Africa and globally

By leveraging our management’s operating expertise and
technical knowledge we intend to grow the value of the
Company by maintaining and growing the profitability of
our mining operations as well as identifying, acquiring and
managing further projects with near term production capabilities

Metallurgical service contracts process over 6.5 million tonnes
per annum throughput in accordance with international
best practice standards for mining conglomerates

We value our people, encourage innovative thinking
and promote the development of new ideas on how
to do things better

Tango Mining Limited

Tango Mining Limited (TGV – TSXV) is a Canadian diversified junior mining company. Tango via its South African subsidiaries hold three thermal coal, metallurgical and processing plant and engineering contracts that process 6.5 Mt of coal per annum, with clientele that include Exxaro. The three projects are located within the Ogies and Highveld coalfields, Mpumalanga Province and Kliprivier coalfield, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa. The Company also holds an interest in the Oena Diamond Mine, an alluvial diamond property, Northern Cape Province, South Africa that has recently recommenced operations under contract to Bluedust Pty. Tango has a continued development plan in place to grow the business using the successful past 19-year business model of the South African operations, an established market presence and its proven successful operational reputation in the coal, base and precious metal and precious stone mining sector in Southern Africa.

We are focused to always conduct business activities and interact with our surroundings with honesty, integrity and transparency, while at the same time building trust in our ability to unlock tangible value to our stakeholders impacted by our operations.

Latest News

TANGO AMENDS TERMS OF AGREEMENT WITH GEORGES ZARD, FOUNDER OF THE GZA GROUP

/
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA —27 March 2017 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) announces that further to its news releases dated February 28, 2017 and March 1, 2017 the Company has eliminated the intermediary step of acquiring from Mr. Kevin Gallagher a related party, a 23% interest in African Star Minerals (Pty) Ltd (“ASM”).

GEORGES ZARD, FOUNDER OF THE GZA GROUP, ACQUIRES 31% INTEREST IN AFRICAN STAR MINERALS

/
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 1 March 2017 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding agreement with Georges Zard ("GZ"), the owner of the international conglomerate The GZA Group, whereby GZ will acquire a 31% interest in African Star Minerals (Pty) Ltd (“ASM”) which holds 100% of the Oena Diamond Mine in South Africa for US$300,000.

TANGO ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL 23% OF AFRICAN STAR MINERALS AND MINING WORK PROGRAMME AT OENA HAS COMMENCED

/
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 28 February 2017 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that that it has entered into a non-arms length acquisition agreement to acquire an additional 23% interest in the issued and outstanding shares of African Star Minerals (Pty) Limited (“ASM”) in which Tango currently owns a 51% interest (see news release dated 20 October 2014), which will increase Tango’s total interest to 74%. Tango has agreed to pay US$200,000, payable in tranches, to acquire the 23% interest in ASM.

SHARES FOR DEBT SETTLEMENT

/
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 21 February 2017 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) announces that, further to its news release issued on 20 February 2017, whereby it announced a settlement of debt in the amount of C$266,839 by the issuance of 5,336,790 common shares at a price of $0.05 per share, it has now reached a settlement with creditors for debt totaling an aggregate of C$207,198 by the issuance of 4,143,960 at a price of $0.05 per share. This shares for debt settlement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
© Copyright Tango Mining Limited – Design by Magiweb