Entries by Tango Mining

TANGO TO ACQUIRE BK11 DIAMOND MINE, BOTSWANA FROM FIRESTONE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 9 July 2015 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Sale of Shares and Claims Agreement with Firestone Diamonds Limited (“Firestone”) whereby the Company agreed to acquire 100% of Firestone’s right in the processing facility, and interest and title in the mineral rights comprising its Botswana diamond operations (the “BK11 Mine”), held directly or indirectly, through Firestone’s 100% owned subsidiary, Firestone Diamonds Botswana (Pty) Limited (“Firestone Botswana”), and Firestone’s 90% owned subsidiary, Monak Ventures (Pty) Limited (“Monak”). Tango is currently in negotiations to acquire the remaining 10% interest in Monak from Tema Thuo (Pty) Ltd. (“Tema Thuo”)

OENA OPERATIONAL UPDATE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 6 July 2015 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) announces bulk sampling program update at Oena Project (“Oena”) following receipt of the required necessary regulatory and ministerial approvals, and the subsequent completion of the transfer of the controlling interest in African Star Minerals (Pty) Ltd. (“African Star”) to Tango. African Star holds a 100% interest in the Oena, Northern Cape Province, South Africa.

TANGO RAISES USD $500,000 FROM ISSUANCE OF CONVERTIBLE NOTE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 17 June 2015 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) announces that it has raised USD $500,000 by the issuance to ATC Enterprises DMCC (“ATC”) of an unsecured one year convertible note (the “Unsecured Note”) in consideration of an offtake of diamond production (the “Offtake Right”) from the Oena Project (“Oena”) (see news release dated 19 May 2015).

TANGO ANNOUNCES DIAMOND OFFTAKE AND UNSECURED NOTE AGREEMENT AND A SECURED CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 19 May 2015 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) announces that it has granted an offtake of diamond production from the Oena Project (“Oena”) (the “Offtake Right”) with ATC Enterprises DMCC (“ATC”) and in consideration of the Offtake Right, ATC has agreed to purchase from Tango a USD $500,000 unsecured one year convertible note (the “Unsecured Note”).