VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 18 July 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango”) (TSX.V:TGV) is pleased to announce the following:
Author Archive for: Magiweb
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Magiweb contributed a whooping 79 entries.
Entries by Magiweb
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 14 July 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that that it has entered into a non arms-length acquisition agreement to acquire an additional 23% interest in the issued and outstanding shares of three private South African companies (together referred to as the “Kwena Group“) in which Tango currently owns a 51% interest (see News Release dated 20 October 2014), increasing Tango’s total interest to 74%. Tango has agreed to issue 14,200,000 shares at a deemed price of $0.05 (“Payment Shares“) to acquire the 23% interest in the Kwena Group.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 17 June 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is issuing this press release in response to a request by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (“IIROC”) to comment on recent trading activity in its stock.
The Company announces that it is not aware of any material, undisclosed corporate developments and has no material change to report at this time. The Company will keep the market informed as required.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 6 June 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that the Service Supply Agreement in respect of the Glencore managed Springlake Colliery Plant Operation by Kwena Springlake Projects Proprietary Limited (“KSPPL”), one of the three Kwena Group companies Tango acquired a majority interest of in October 2014, has been renewed for twelve months.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 6 April 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that Firestone Diamonds Limited (“Firestone”), has agreed to extend the date by when all conditions for the Company’s acquisition of Firestone’s Botswana operations (the “Acquisition”) must be satisfied.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 21 January 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that it has changed auditors to Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton Labonte LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, effective December 10, 2015. Due to the status of its uncompleted audit for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2015 as at the date of its resignation, the Company’s former auditors, Ernst & Young Incorporated, Chartered Accountants, identified certain unresolved issues as defined in National Instrument 51-102 with respect to the accounting for, and the procedures that were performed during their uncompleted audit, as more particularly described in the Notice of Change of Auditor dated December 10, 2015, as filed on SEDAR. The Company’s current auditors are in the process of finalizing the audit of the Company’s financial statements, which are expected to be filed in the near future.
Financials and MD&A’s
- TANGO Q2 OPERATIONAL UPDATE11/03/2019 - 10:00 PM
- TANGO ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF NEW DIRECTOR21/02/2019 - 11:00 PM
- TANGO ANNOUNCES SHARES FOR DEBT SETTLEMENT11/02/2019 - 12:00 PM
- TANGO MINING ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT31/12/2018 - 9:00 AM
- TANGO PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE ON ITS PROJECT PORTFOLIO11/12/2018 - 8:38 AM