VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 21 January 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that it has changed auditors to Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton Labonte LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, effective December 10, 2015. Due to the status of its uncompleted audit for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2015 as at the date of its resignation, the Company’s former auditors, Ernst & Young Incorporated, Chartered Accountants, identified certain unresolved issues as defined in National Instrument 51-102 with respect to the accounting for, and the procedures that were performed during their uncompleted audit, as more particularly described in the Notice of Change of Auditor dated December 10, 2015, as filed on SEDAR. The Company’s current auditors are in the process of finalizing the audit of the Company’s financial statements, which are expected to be filed in the near future.
Author Archive for: Magiweb
You are here: Home / Magiweb
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Magiweb contributed a whooping 73 entries.
Entries by Magiweb
Financials and MD&A’s
- TANGO ANNOUNCES RENEWAL OF MIDDLEPITS PROJECT PERMITS18/10/2018 - 6:16 PM
- TANGO PROVIDES 2018 FINANCIAL YEAR END OPERATION AND PRODUCTION UPDATE13/09/2018 - 10:38 PM
- TANGO ANNOUNCES US$500,000 PROJECT DEVELOPMENT LOAN FACILITY SIGNED WITH CC MINING LIMITED12/09/2018 - 2:30 PM
- TANGO SIGNS SERVICE AGREEMENT ON ANGOLA ALLUVIAL DIAMOND PROJECT11/09/2018 - 2:30 PM
- TANGO ANNOUNCES ACQUISITON OF THE MANO RIVER PROJECT, REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA10/09/2018 - 2:00 PM