Entries by Magiweb

TANGO ClOSES ADDITIONAL INTEREST IN KWENA GROUP AND CONVERSION OF SECURED LOAN NOTES

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 25 August 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that further to its news release dated 18 August 2016, it has closed the acquisition of an additional 23% interest in the issued and outstanding shares of the Kwena Group increasing Tango’s total interest to 74%. The Kwena Group have four thermal coal, metallurgical and processing plant and engineering contracts that process approximately 6.5 Mt per annum, have over 300 employees and with clientele that include Exxaro and Glencore.

TANGO RECEIVES APPROVAL TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL INTEREST IN KWENA GROUP AND APPOINTS CFO

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 12 August 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that that it has received TSX Venture Exchange approval to acquire an additional 23% interest in the issued and outstanding shares of three private South African companies (together referred to as the “Kwena Group“) in which Tango currently owns a 51% interest (see News Release dated 14 July 2016), increasing Tango’s total interest to 74%.

TANGO ANNOUNCES EXTENSION FOR ACQUISITION OF BK11 MINE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 29 July 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that Firestone Diamonds Limited (“Firestone”), has agreed to extend the date by when all conditions for the Company’s acquisition of Firestone’s past producing BK11 Kimberlite Diamond Mine (“BK11 Mine”), Botswana (the “Acquisition”) must be satisfied.

TANGO ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL 23% INTEREST IN KWENA GROUP

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 14 July 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that that it has entered into a non arms-length acquisition agreement to acquire an additional 23% interest in the issued and outstanding shares of three private South African companies (together referred to as the “Kwena Group“) in which Tango currently owns a 51% interest (see News Release dated 20 October 2014), increasing Tango’s total interest to 74%. Tango has agreed to issue 14,200,000 shares at a deemed price of $0.05 (“Payment Shares“) to acquire the 23% interest in the Kwena Group.

TANGO ANNOUNCES ANNOUNCES NO MATERIAL CHANGE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 17 June 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is issuing this press release in response to a request by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (“IIROC”) to comment on recent trading activity in its stock.

The Company announces that it is not aware of any material, undisclosed corporate developments and has no material change to report at this time. The Company will keep the market informed as required.

TANGO ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF SPRINGLAKE CONTRACT

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 6 June 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that the Service Supply Agreement in respect of the Glencore managed Springlake Colliery Plant Operation by Kwena Springlake Projects Proprietary Limited (“KSPPL”), one of the three Kwena Group companies Tango acquired a majority interest of in October 2014, has been renewed for twelve months.

TANGO ANNOUNCES EXTENSION FOR ACQUISITION OF BK11 MINE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — 6 April 2016 – Tango Mining Limited (“Tango” or the “Company”) (TSXV:TGV) is pleased to announce that Firestone Diamonds Limited (“Firestone”), has agreed to extend the date by when all conditions for the Company’s acquisition of Firestone’s Botswana operations (the “Acquisition”) must be satisfied.